Can I have my hearing in writing, by mail?

You may present your circumstances to the Court by mail. Please use the Declaration for Mitigation form (DOC). You can mail it in with your hearing request. You will be notified by mail of the Court’s decision, the penalty amount, and the date that the penalty is due. Make sure to respond timely, according to the due date on your infraction.

Show All Answers

1. Why did I receive a ticket if I was taking a “free” right hand turn?
2. Will this go on my driving record or can I be arrested for this ticket?
3. What if the registered owner was not driving the vehicle at the time of the infraction?
4. What if I sold the car or the car was stolen?
5. What is the fine? Are there any fees for late payments?
6. Can I receive infractions for other offenses as a result of my red light camera infraction?
7. How do I pay my fine?
8. Can I view the images or video clip of the infraction?
9. What is the optimum connection speed when viewing my infraction online?
10. How can I request a hearing?
11. Can I have my hearing in writing, by mail?
12. How long does it take to get an infraction in the mail?