To submit a nomination you must complete the form below and return to the Fife City Clerk located at the Fife City Hall, along with the essay portion stating why your nominee deserves to be honored with a plaque bearing their name on the Fife Memorial Fountain.
All 2020 Nomination forms must be received at Fife City Hall - 5411 23rd St. E - by
5 p.m. on Friday, February 28, 2020.
- Friday, February 28, 2020 - Nomination forms are due to the City Clerk by 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 4, 2020 - Nominators will give a brief oral presentation at the Park Board meeting at City Hall at 6 p.m. to talk about the person they are nominating. The Park Board will then deliberate, and make a decision regarding the two nominees they will be placing on the Fife Memorial Fountain.
- The person being nominated must have been deceased for at least one year from the date of application
- The nominator must attend the March Park Board meeting and make a brief presentation regarding the person they are nominating
- There are 4 questions included on the nomination form regarding the person you are nominating. Each question must be answered in 200 words or less.
- The presentation is limited to 5 minutes during the March Park Board meeting
- Special arrangements may be made to attend the April Park Board meeting if extenuating circumstances apply
- Nominators may bring additional documents, pictures, newspaper articles etc. to present to the park board
- The park board may ask questions regarding the person being nominated at the conclusion of the presentation