FOUNTAIN MEMORIAL RIBBON CUTTING CEREMONY
sEPTEMBER 15, 2022
The City of Fife hosted a Ribbon cutting ceremony to officially honor those who made a significant impact in the Fife Community. From Police Chief's, to original builders of our current structures, to small business owners in town, families and friends gathered for a night of remembrance, for a long-awaited plaque reveal. We are indebted to those who laid the groundwork for the great city we have today.
- The person being nominated must have been deceased for at least one year from the date of application
- The nominator must attend a Park Board meeting and make a brief presentation regarding the person they are nominating
- There are 4 questions included on the nomination form regarding the person being nominated. Each question must be answered in 200 words or less.
- The nominator presents a 5 minute speech on why they chose their nominee.
- Nominators bring additional documents, pictures, newspaper articles etc. to present to the park board
- The park board then asks questions regarding the person being nominated at the conclusion of the presentation