The Fife Police Department offers quality presentations on a variety of topics to community groups, schools, businesses, and other organizations.
A minimum of two weeks notice (14 days) is required for any Presentation Request.
Available topics for Community Presentations include:
- ALICE Active Shooter Training
- Business Block Watch Program Introduction
- Bicycle Safety
- Child Safety
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) Surveys
- Domestic Violence/Stalking
- Eviction/Landlord Tenant Concerns
- Identity Theft/Financial Crimes
- Internet Safety
- Neighborhood Watch Program Introduction
- Personal Safety
- Police Station Tours
- Theft Prevention
If there is a topic you would like addressed that is not on the list, contact Police Services Specialist Dani Davis-Trichel at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if it is available.