- Our Government
- Community Development
- Development Review Committee (DRC)
Development Review Committee
- Meetings are typically held virtually, however you can also request an in person meeting.
- To schedule a meeting email us.
- Be sure to include all pre-meeting submittals.
- Please provide a list of specific questions you would like our team to address.
To make the meeting as useful and efficient as possible the City requests that the applicant submit a conceptual site plan including:
- A brief description of proposed project including proposed use.
- The location of the proposed project including Pierce County Tax Parcel Numbers - Access the Pierce County Assessor website.
- A general site plan: to include location of all structures, off-street parking, landscaping, and any other information related to the project.
- All property lines.
- A list of questions you would like the staff to help answer. Email to email@example.com upon submitting your DRC application and materials.
These items need be submitted by noon on the Wednesday preceding your scheduled meeting.
The intent of Development Review Committee (DRC) meetings is to provide the opportunity for an exchange of information between a developer and the City, regarding a possible development project. Representatives from the Planning, Building, Engineering and Public Works departments attend each meeting.
The City will provide available information pertinent to the project during the meeting. Information provided by Staff is general, non-binding and will not be construed as an approval of concept or design. The discussion will not prohibit the City from the application or enforcement of all applicable laws.
Feel free to contact Community Development via email, or call us at 253-922-9625 with questions and to inquire about available DRC times. Meetings are held on Wednesdays at 1:30pm or 2:30pm.