Municipal Court Record Requests
To search parking (photo) case records issued prior to July 1, 2020, click here.
COURT RECORDS REQUESTs
Requests for discovery are directed to the Office of the Prosecuting Attorney:
For traffic infraction matters, discovery will be provided pursuant to the Infraction Rules for Courts of Limited Jurisdiction 3.1. For criminal matters, discovery will be provided pursuant to the Criminal Rules for Courts of Limited Jurisdiction CrRLJ 4.7.
Your discovery request must be submitted in writing or emailed to the prosecutor, and contain the following information:
- Your full name.
- Your case number.
- Whether you prefer mail or email service of discovery, and the address or email address where discovery is to be mailed or emailed to you.
- What discovery materials you are requesting.
- The date of your request.
- Your signature or electronic signature.
- If requesting a mailed copy, a self-addressed envelope with at least $1.00 postage affixed.
Upon receipt of your written or emailed discovery request, the Office of the Prosecuting Attorney will mail or email discovery to the address or email address you have provided. Please note that responses will be expedited if email is used instead of mail. Please allow 14 days for receipt of requested infraction discovery materials and 21 days for discovery in criminal matters.