Mayor Kim Roscoe was re-appointed Mayor in 2022.
COUNCIL LIAISON / ADVISORY APPOINTMENTS
- Alternate, Fife Milton Edgewood Chamber of Commerce
- Alternate, Pierce County Cities and Towns Association (PCCTA)
- Alternate, Puget Sound Regional Council - Freight Mobility Roundtable
- Alternate, Puget Sound Regional Council - Transportation Policy Board
- Alternate, Wellness Committee
- Fife Historical Society
- Fife School Board
- Mayors of Pierce County
- Pierce County Flood Control Zone District (FCZD) Advisory Committee
- Council member 2002 through 2009
- Council member 2015 to present
- Small business owner since 2004
- Event Coordinator for CHI Franciscan Health 2013 through the present
- Event Manager Camp Patriot 2008 through 2011
- Contract Coordinator MultiCare Health System 1995 through 1998
- Customer Service Representative Catapult Software Training 1994 through 1995
- Life insurance Administrator Cigna Group Insurance 1993 through 1994
Kim was elected to serve as a Fife City Council member from January of 2002 to December of 2009 and was appointed from July 2011 to November of 2011 and March of 2013 to December of 2013. Kim was elected again in 2015 to serve as a Fife City Council member to December of 2019. Kim was elected again in 2020 to serve as Fife City Council member thru December of 2023. Kim served on the Fife Planning Commission from 2000 through 2001 and 2014 through 2015 and has served on the Zoo/Trek Authority, the Police Advisory Committee, and the Jail Expansion Committee.
Kim is married with three sons and loves hiking, skiing and anything on a freshwater lake.
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration - Western Washington University