Council Liaison/Advisory Appointments
- Alternate, Puget Sound Regional Council – Freight Mobility Roundtable
- Alternate, Puget Sound Regional Council – Transportation Policy Board
- Alternate, Pierce County Flood Control Zone District (FCZD) Advisory Committee
- Alternate, Fife Historical Society
- Fife Milton Edgewood Chamber of Commerce
- Council Sub-Committee for Board & Commission Appointments
- Wellness Committee
- Alternate, Voucher Review Committee
- Coming Soon
Small business owner since 2004; Event Coordinator for CHI Franciscan Health 2013-present; Event Manager Camp Patriot 2008-2011; Contract Coordinator MultiCare Health System 1995-1998; Customer Service Representative Catapult Software Training 1994-1995; Life insurance Administrator CIGNA Group Insurance 1993-1994.
Kim was elected to serve as a Fife City Councilmember from January of 2002 to December of 2009 and was appointed from July 2011 to November of 2011 and March of 2013 to December of 2013. Kim was elected again in 2015 to serve as a Fife City Councilmember for a term which expires in 2019. Kim served on the Fife Planning Commission from 2000-2001 and 2014-2015 and has served on the Zoo/Trek Authority, the Police Advisory Committee, and the Jail expansion Committee. Kim is a Councilmember Liaison for the Fife Milton Edgewood Chamber of Commerce and the Wellness Committee. Kim sits on the Council Sub-Committee for Board & Commission Appointments, and is an alternate liaison for the Puget Sound Regional Council (PSRC) Freight Mobility Roundtable, the PSRC Transportation Policy Board, the Pierce County Flood Control Zone District Advisory Committee, the Fife Historical Society, and the Voucher Review Committee.
Married 18 years with three sons. Love hiking, skiing and anything on a freshwater lake.
Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration – WWU.