The Parks, Recreation & Community Services Citizens Advisory Board serves as an advisory committee to the Parks, Recreation & Community Services Department on a variety of issues including parks, community events, community facilities, and recreational programming.
Notice of Vacancy
The City of Fife is currently accepting applications from the public to fill expiring positions on the Parks, Recreation and Community Services Advisory Board. Applications will be accepted until the positions on the board are filled. Apply now by filling out the application.
Meetings are the first Wednesday of each month at 6:00 p.m. at City Hall.
The Citizens Advisory Board consists of seven members appointed by the mayor and confirmed by the City Council. At least five members must be City residents. The other two must reside within the City of Fife urban growth area or be employed in the City of Fife. Appointment terms are three years.
Position 1 – VACANT
Position 2 – VACANT
Position 3 – Julie Claiborne
Position 4 – Carole Sue Braaten
Position 5 – Lisa McClellan
Position 6 – Dee-Dee Dukes-Gethers (Chair)
Position 7 – Sarah Patt
- 01 Jan 4 2012 PRCS Mtg Minutes.pdf
- 02 Feb 1 2012 PRCS Mtg Minutes.pdf
- 03 Mar 14 2012 PRCS Mtg Minutes.pdf
- 04 April 4 2012 PRCS Mtg Minutes.pdf
- 05 May 2 2012 PRCS Mtg Minutes.pdf
- 06 June 6 2012 PRCS Mtg Minutes.pdf
- 09 September 5 2012 PRCS mtg NOTES.pdf
- 10 October 3 2012 PRCS Mtg Minutes.pdf
- 11 November 7 2012 PRCS Mtg Minutes.pdf
- 12 December 5 2012 PRCS Mtg Minutes.pdf
Kurt W. Reuter
Parks, Recreation and Community Services Director
Fife Community Center
2111 54th St. E
Fife, WA 98424