The Parks & Recreation Advisory Board serves as an advisory board to the Parks & Recreation Department on a variety of issues including parks, community events, community facilities, and recreational programming.
Meetings are generally held the first Wednesday of each month at 6:00 p.m. at City Hall unless posted otherwise.
The advisory board consists of seven members appointed by the mayor and confirmed by the City Council. At least five members must be City residents. The other two must reside within the City of Fife urban growth area or be employed in the City of Fife. Appointment terms are three years.
- Brian Humphreys, Position 1
- Lauren Bonck (Vice Chair), Position 2
- Julie Claiborne, Position 3
- Tom Kolokithas, Position 4
- Michelle Bunker, Position 5
- Bryan Dominique, Position 6
- Sarah Patt (Chair), Position 7
Parks & Recreation Maintenance Supervisor
Fife Community Center
2111 54th Ave. E.
Fife, WA 98424