Access to Court Records Request
Access to Court Records Request forms are available at the clerk’s window at the court or by clicking here.
Requests for discovery are directed to the Office of the Prosecuting Attorney:
5411 23rd Street East
Fife, WA 98424
For traffic infraction matters, discovery will be provided pursuant to the Infraction Rules for Courts of Limited Jurisdiction 3.1. For criminal matters, discovery will be provided pursuant to the Criminal Rules for Courts of Limited Jurisdiction CrRLJ 4.7.
Your discovery request must be in writing or email form and should contain the following information:
- Your full name.
- Your case number.
- Whether you prefer mail or email service of discovery, and the address or email address where discovery is to be mailed or emailed to you.
- What discovery materials you are requesting.
- The date of your request.
- Your signature or electronic signature.
- If requesting a mailed copy, a self-addressed envelope with at least $1.00 postage affixed.
Upon receipt of your written or emailed discovery request, the Office of the Prosecuting Attorney will mail or email discovery to the address or email address you have provided. Please note that responses will be expedited if email is used instead of mail. Please allow 14 days for receipt of requested infraction discovery materials and 21 days for discovery in criminal matters.