To make a PAYMENT click here: http://www.fifetix.com/
To make a Photo Enforcement payment you will need:
- The name on the infraction – (registered owner)
- Phone Number
- Your citation number, which starts with FRL followed by numeric numbers
- Fine amount
- License plate number
To make a Citation/Infraction payment you will need:
Your case number to pay online. Your case number is on your court order or collection notice. Example case number: I 52221 or C 23465. If you do not know your case number, call the court to get it before making the payment at 253-922-6635 and press -0- for immediate assistance. Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.
- Call nCourt at: 1-855-873-9711; or
- Call the court directly at 253-922-6635 and press 0 (zero).
(Check or Money Order only)
- Make check or money order payable to "FMC"
- Include case number on check or money order
- Mail payment to:
Fife Municipal Court
3737 Pacific Highway E
Fife, WA 98424
- Or use the Drop Box located at 3737 Pacific Highway E, Fife WA 98424
- DO NOT MAIL CASH OR PUT CASH IN THE DROP BOX
(Cash, Check, Money Order, or Credit Card)
- Court office is located at 3737 Pacific Highway E, Fife, WA 98424
- Office hours – Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Credit Card Convenience Fee will be assessed
If your account has been forwarded to collections, you must contact AllianceOne at 1-800-456-8838.