Municipal Court Payments

To make a PAYMENT click here:

To make a Photo Enforcement payment you will need:

  1. The name on the infraction – (registered owner)
  2. Birthdate
  3. Phone Number
  4. Address
  5. Your citation number, which starts with FRL followed by numeric numbers
  6. Fine amount
  7. License plate number

To make a Citation/Infraction payment you will need:

Your case number to pay online. Your case number is on your court order or collection notice. Example case number: I 52221 or C 23465. If you do not know your case number, call the court to get it before making the payment at 253-922-6635 and press -0- for immediate assistance. Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.

  • Call nCourt at: 1-855-873-9711; or
  • Call the court directly at 253-922-6635 and press 0 (zero).

By Mail
(Check or Money Order only)

  • Make check or money order payable to "FMC"
  • Include case number on check or money order
  • Mail payment to:
    Fife Municipal Court
    3737 Pacific Highway E
    Fife, WA 98424
  • Or use the Drop Box located at 3737 Pacific Highway E, Fife WA 98424

In Person
(Cash, Check, Money Order, or Credit Card)

  • Court office is located at 3737 Pacific Highway E, Fife, WA 98424
  • Office hours – Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
  • Credit Card Convenience Fee will be assessed

If your account has been forwarded to collections, you must contact AllianceOne at 1-800-456-8838.

The City of Fife is an equal opportunityā€ˇ employer.