The City of Fife is in the process of preparing its third biennial budget. Council held several budget workshops to gather information and provide direction on long range plans, capital projects, and overall city revenue and expenses.
The City Manager proposed a preliminary budget to Council during the September 27th Council Meeting. These documents are provided here. As part of our normal budget process the City will hold a series of three public hearings. Council and members of the public will have opportunities to provide additional input in the three public hearings prior to the final budget adoption.
Preliminary 2017/2018 Biennial Budget Documents:
Public Meetings Dates:
- Oct. 11th – Public Hearing on Revenue Sources & Property Tax Levy
- Oct. 18th – 1st Public Hearing on 2017-18 Budget
- Oct. 25th – 2nd Public Hearing on 2017-18 Budget
- Nov. 8th – 1st Reading of Budget Ordinance
- Nov. 22nd – 2nd Reading & Budget Ordinance Passage
For exact meeting times and locations please see the Upcoming Meetings page.