Swim Lesson Schedule April – June 2017
Registration for all sessions opens March 1st. Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. Each session has its own registration deadline. Registration can be done in person, by phone or online at cityoffife.org. Payment is due at time of registration. There is a $10 late fee if registering after the registration deadline.
There is a $10 late fee per family if you register after the registration deadline.
*Sessions with holidays or closures will be prorated or adjusted accordingly.
Mon/Wed or Tues/Thurs
- March 27 – April 20
(Register by March 21)
- April 24 – May 18
(Register by April 18)
- May 22 – June 8
(Register by May 16)
- April 2 – April 30
(Register by March 29)
- May 7 – June 11
(Register by May 3)
- April 1 – April 29
(Register by March 28)
- May 6 – June 10
(Register by May 2)
- Private lessons are available.
- M–TH: 12-12:30 p.m., 7:30–8 p.m.
- Saturday: 9–9:30 a.m., 12:30–1 p.m., 1–1:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 2–2:30 p.m., 2:30–3 p.m.
- The cost is $27.50 per 30-minute lesson.
- *24 hours notice is required for any private lesson cancellation.
Adult Learn to Swim Lessons
- Lessons are available Mon/Wed from 8-8:30 p.m. Session dates follow the Swim Lesson Schedule above.
Pool Refund Policy
No refunds will be issued after the start date of the session. Refunds requested before the start date of a session may be issued within 90 days of original purchase minus a $5 service fee. Refunds issued may be left on the users account in the form of a discount towards a future class and will be valid for 90 days.