Parks, Recreation, and Community Services Citizen Advisory Board
The Parks, Recreation & Community Services Citizens Advisory Board serves as an advisory committee to the Parks, Recreation & Community Services Department on a variety of issues including parks, community events, community facilities, and recreational programming.
The City of Fife is now accepting applications to fill a vacancy on the Parks, Recreation and Community Services Citizen Advisory Board, in accordance with FMC 2.76. The board works to advise department staff on policy and administrative issues regarding facilities, activities, budgets and fees. This is a 3-year, volunteer position.
Meetings are the first Wednesday of each month at 6:00 p.m. at City Hall.
The Parks Board meeting on Dec 4th has been rescheduled to Dec 11th
The Citizens Advisory Board consists of seven members appointed by the mayor and confirmed by the City Council. At least five members must be City residents. The other two must reside within the City of Fife urban growth area or be employed in the City of Fife. Appointment terms are three years.
Cody Geddes, Chair
John Fietz, Vice Chair
Nancy de Booy
- 01 Jan 4 2012 PRCS Mtg Minutes.pdf
- 02 Feb 1 2012 PRCS Mtg Minutes.pdf
- 03 Mar 14 2012 PRCS Mtg Minutes.pdf
- 04 April 4 2012 PRCS Mtg Minutes.pdf
- 05 May 2 2012 PRCS Mtg Minutes.pdf
- 06 June 6 2012 PRCS Mtg Minutes.pdf
- 09 September 5 2012 PRCS mtg NOTES.pdf
- 10 October 3 2012 PRCS Mtg Minutes.pdf
- 11 November 7 2012 PRCS Mtg Minutes.pdf
- 12 December 5 2012 PRCS Mtg Minutes.pdf
Kurt W. Reuter
Parks, Recreation and Community Services Director
Fife Community Center
2111 54th St. E
Fife, WA 98424