- Community Development
- Manages building and planning by issuing building permits and performing inspections, and drafting and enforcing city zoning, building code, and long range planning.
- Manages the City and supports the other departments with human resources, marketing and economic development, the City Clerk's Office, information technology, and legal support.
- Manages the City's funds by performing utility billing, creating budgets and reports, and running payroll.
- Municipal Court
- Provides court services related to all infraction, criminal misdemeanor and gross misdemeanor incidents and vehicle-related violations that occur within the City of Fife.
- Parks, Recreation, & Community Services
- Provides parks and recreation to Fife, including seven parks, a community center, a swimming pool, special events, and class and programs for all ages.
- Keeps Fife safe by performing traffic patrol, investigations, emergency management, community policing and more. Operates an interlocal 911 dispatch center and jail.
- Public Works
- Manages the City's utilities and infrastructure including water, streets, sewers, traffic lights, and city vehicles and buildings. Performs city engineering.
Fife City Hall
5411 23rd Street East
Fife, WA 98424